*Please note that this works only for domain names registered or transferred to ourselves. If you have a domain name registered with any other provider you will need to contact them directly to find out to create host names/glue records for your domain name.
Please follow these steps:
1. Login to your client account https://unlimitedresellerhosting.co.uk/client/clientarea.php
2. Click on Domains
3. Click on the domain name you wish to manage
4. From the menu at the left hand side click on Private Nameservers
5. You will see the Register a NameServer Name option.
6. Add ns1 or what you would like the nameserver to be and enter the IP address for the first nameserver and click Save Changes.
7. Do the same for ns2 and include the IP address for the second nameserver and click Save Changes.
8. Navigate to the Nameservers section from the menu, selected the Use customer nameservers option and enter the 2 nameservers you have just created.
Please contact us if you require any additional help with custom nameservers.