Follow these simple steps to create a reseller hosting package in WHM:
1. Login to your WHM account
2. Search for or scroll down to the Packages section in your WHM account using the left hand menu
3. Click on Add a Package
4. Give your package a name and select the limits you would like to set from the options.
5. At the bottom you will see the WHMReseller Settings option.
6. Choose the WHM Reseller option under Grant Reseller Privileges section and then choose any limits on the number of accounts you wish your clients to be able to offer for this package. For unlimited please enter unlimited all in lower case.
7. When you have completed this click on the Add button.
You have now created a reseller hosting package which can be added to client accounts you create.