Full or partial account backups can be made easily from within your cPanel account. Please follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Navigate to the Files section and click on Backup Wizard.
- Click on the Back Up option.
- Choose whether to download a full account backup or a partial backup of the Home Directory, MySQL Databases or Email Forwarders.
- When choosing the Full Backup option, you will be asked whether you would like to be notified by email when the backup has been completed and where you would like the backup file to be placed. This is the home directory by default.
- Click Generate Backup. The backup will be downloaded in the background and will be available in the directory you stated when it is complete.
- For partial backups, click on the option you would like to download such as the home directory and then click on the button to download the file.